In the 20th issue of Black & Amber this season, we chat to Polish international Kamil Grosicki about the club’s Polish fan base, where his nickname ‘Turbo Grosik’ came from and how he’s plotting his first goal for the Tigers.
As ever, Black & Amber boasts an array of varied and interesting features and can be picked up from around the KCOM Stadium on matchday for £3.
Here’s a brief look at what else is to come in this weekend’s 20th edition of Black & Amber.
* Marco’s Notes – Marco Silva reviews the games against Boro, Manchester City and Stoke City.
* Player Interview – Oumar Niasse talks about the togetherness in the Tigers dressing room and calls for goals to come from all over the team.
* Teammates – Tom Huddlestone tells us which one of his teammates is least likely to win a quiz show and who has the funniest one-liners.
* The Ambassadors Column – ‘Deano’ is back with his latest column reflecting on the importance of maintaining home form and also speaks about John Terry’s decision to leave Chelsea.
* Player Interview – Ahmed Elmohamady talks about becoming the first Tiger to reach 100 Premier League starts.
* How I Got Here – We have a look back at the highs and lows of Sam Clucas’ career so far.
* Academy Matters – Academy Manager Jon Beale talks us through the progression of the Academy’s younger sides.
* Academy Interview – Johan Ter Horst speaks about his fine form during 2017 which has seen him score ten times for the Development Squad.
All this and much more in Saturday’s edition of Black & Amber.