We’re very proud of our Operations Team here at the Riverside Stadium. We strive for excellence in the workplace and expect high standards of professionalism and a strong work ethic from our staff, which ultimately delivers a first class customer experience to our matchday supporters and guests.
Current matchday roles available include:
• CLEANING: Operatives
• CONCOURSE: Bar Assistants, Kiosk Assistants and Team Leaders
• HOSPITALITY*: Food Supervisors, Team Leaders and Assistants
• BAR*: Supervisors, Team Leaders, Assistants, Floor Assistants, Bar Preparation Assistants
• STEWARDS: (min age 18): General Safety Stewards and Traffic Management Stewards
• SUPPORTER SERVICES / GRFZ (Generation Red Family Zone): Activity Team Members
*min age 18 for some of these roles
There are at least 23 home league games plus cup games throughout the season, and you would be expected to be available for our key home games including some evening fixtures. We’re looking for individuals who are friendly, enthusiastic, professional and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: MONDAY MAY 29 2017
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an ASSESSMENT CENTRE AND/OR INTERVIEW at The Riverside Stadium on SATURDAY JUNE 10 2017, between 9.30am–5.00pm
Owing to the high volume of applications expected, if we have not contacted you within 10 days of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
MFC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
MFC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups.